The Sheepgate

The Sheepgate
"as for me and my house we will serve the Lord"

Welcome

The Sheepgate...always giving God the Glory in Food, Fun and Fellowship

CATCH THE VISION...2010...NO SOUL LEFT BEHIND

Will you please prayerfully consider a one time donation or monthly cash gift?

Sunday, May 9, 2010

THE MOTHERS DAY GIFT !



One Year ago our Brother Gus came to Ocala Foursquare Church. He say's " I surrendered to God that day at this church and asked Him to give me the strength to stay sober. Today I am celebrating one year soberiety thanks to God. My soberiety date is May 10th 2009. I called my Mother today because it is Mothers day and she said that this is the best gift I could give her....a sober and happy son."
Brother Gus has been an encouragment to all of us , especially those of us who have been struggling with addictions . God is faithful and we celebrate with Gus on this very happy day .

No comments:

Post a Comment