The Sheepgate

The Sheepgate
"as for me and my house we will serve the Lord"

Welcome

The Sheepgate...always giving God the Glory in Food, Fun and Fellowship

CATCH THE VISION...2010...NO SOUL LEFT BEHIND

Will you please prayerfully consider a one time donation or monthly cash gift?

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Life,Liberty,and the Pursuit of Happiness with GOD


Apart from Christ we are nothing. Without the motivating power of God's love our personal pursuits , passions and desires are all uncertain. The redeeming value of useful service motivated by the love of Christ is a sure and certain endevour; certain to have eternal benifits. YES...we are our brothers keeper, and in order to do so we must put aside all selfish and childish motivations. God's Word says...

1Co 13:11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.


Amen...so be it...let it be...!

No comments:

Post a Comment